Active users of Upside Artspace should subscribe to our discussion list:
Use this list to:
- Share plans for using certain areas
- ex: We’ll be storing partially welded segments in the back yard for the next couple of weeks; please feel free to move them if you need to.
- Ask for help with simple tasks
- ex: Will anyone be around Thursday afternoon, who might be able to help unload steel from the delivery truck? It should take 15 minutes max.
- Announce your art or events
- ex: We just put up a new stairway piece, it’s the pink and red one, called Blushing Brushstrokes. $600 if anyone wants to take it home–let me know.
- Take care of each other
- ex: We’re planning to order Burmese at 7:30pm tonight; please send me your request if you want anything.
Do not use this list to do any of the following–discuss these privately or contact firstname.lastname@example.org when necessary:
- Call out bad behavior, especially naming people/teams
- ex: Hexagon Team left dirty dishes in the sink for the second time this week, and it’s just gross.
- Propose new rules for the group
- ex: Can we agree to not put anything heavy on top of the shipping container–if it falls it could really hurt somebody.
- Advertise anything other than art for sale
- ex: If anyone needs an impact driver, I’m trying to sell mine for $60–works great I just don’t need it any more.
- Ask simple questions that Jocelyn could answer
- ex: Does anyone know where the folding tables are supposed to be stored? We’re done using them now.
Messages from non-members are moderated. Archives are preserved.